What I like about the city of Houston
There are a couple of things I really enjoy about Houston. Here is a partial list:
1) Multiple "downtowns". There are many parts of Houston that are a congestion of highrises. They are not as tall as the highrises in the actual downtown, but areas like the Galleria still have plenty of clustered highrises.
2) Weather. I like the hot more than the cold. Houston is a perfect place for someone like me.
3) Business on the side of the highway. This is really convenient.
4) Many highway. This lets me get where I am going much faster.
5) Medical center. Who would not like to have a medical center the size of a city inside their city? Houston's medical center is among the best in the country.