What happens if you do not pay your debts?
The following may happen if you do not pay your debts:
1. Wage garnishment
2. Other type of income garnishment
3. Bank seizure or levy
4. Lawsuits filed against you
5. Home foreclosure
6. Car repossession
7. Arrest (for example: child support)
8. Property taken away
9. Collection calls
10. Collection letters
11. Bad credit
12. Cannot receive loans
13. Cannot receive credit cards
14. Cannot open a bank account
15. Constant stress and emotional affect from all the above
16. And much more...
Living in debt is very hard, contact a Houston bankruptcy lawyer at the Rashid Law Firm and see how bankruptcy can give you a fresh start.