1) Will you meet the lawyer immediately and talk with the lawyer only during the initial meeting, or will you meet a paralegal? At the Rashid Law Firm, you will meet the lawyer.
2) Will your lawyer go the the meeting of creditors? At the Rashid Law Firm, your going to have your lawyer by your side.
3) Will your lawyer do everything possible for your benefit, or try to do everything possible for the lawyer's benefit? At the Rashid Law Firm, we always look to what is best for our clients case.
4) Will you be treated with patience, respect and understanding, or will you be treated rushed, and like just another number? At the Rashid Law Firm, we will respect you, and we understand your going through a very difficult time, and try to always give you the time you need.
5) Will you be quoted an hourly fee for a chapter 13, or a fixed fee? At the Rashid Law Firm, we almost always, 99% of the time, quote a fixed fee.
6) Will your lawyer also practice other areas of law, such as immigration, divorce, criminal defense, patents, wills, social security, etc... or will your lawyer practice bankruptcy law exclusively, 100%? At the Rashid Law Firm, we believe a jack of all trades is a master of none. We practice exclusively bankruptcy law, and have been since 2010.
7) Will your lawyer meet you on a Saturday? At the Rashid Law Firm, we regularly meet people on Saturdays if they have no other choice.
8) Will your lawyer have over 100 hundred of 100% excellent reviews, or only very few, or none at all? At the Rashid Law Firm, many of our clients have been nice enough to leave us excellent reviews and testimonials on multiple different websites.
9) Will your lawyer be endorsed by many other lawyers, or not endorsed by many, or none at all? At the Rashid Law Firm, many other lawyers unaffiliated with us have endorsed us.
10) Will your lawyer know who you are, think about your case at night, and treat your case like their only case, or will your lawyer just treat you like any other person that they do not really care what happens to them and will do the absolute bare minimum work? At the Rashid Law Firm, we treat every case like it is our only case.
11) Has your lawyer published anything on bankruptcy? At the Rashid Law Firm, we authored and published a book on consumer bankruptcy law.
12) Will your lawyer provide a completely free consultation? At the Rashid Law Firm, we always offer free initial consultations to everyone.
13) Will your lawyer be a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, the largest association in the country, or will your lawyer not be involved with any associations? At the Rashid Law Firm, we are proud to be a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the Houston Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Law Section as well.
14) Will your lawyer's paralegal all have been new and have a revolving door of staff, or will your lawyer''s paralegal have been with their law firm for multiple years? At the Rashid Law Firm, one of our paralegals has been with us for over 5 years, and the other over one year.
15) Will your lawyer tell you if he or she is not the right lawyer for your case? At the Rashid Law Firm, cases that are not in our expertise, such as chapter 11 cases, or certain business cases, or cases that would be better with a specific other law firm for other reasons, are told so and referred out.
So if you need to file bankruptcy, and live in or around Houston, come see us. Thank you.